Friday, May 21, 2010

How can I create a transparency (gradual fade in and out) or transition of a graphic or image in Flash?

Is it a bahaviour or action? Unlike other design software I use, transitioning tranparencies are easy to create since they usually have a menu item. But I'm new to Flash and I'm stumped with how to do this. I've looked it up in the manual and tutorials, I've checked every scroll down menu in the program that I'm familiar with it must be so obvious that I'm missing it. I've seen published flash movies online (banners etc. .. ) and sites that have graphical transparencies set in motion etc. . . What's the correct Flash term for this feature? Please help!





Thanks!

How can I create a transparency (gradual fade in and out) or transition of a graphic or image in Flash?
Change the alpha values, either by frame animation (tweening one single symbol with different alpha values) or by actionscript. More detail? Visit link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment