Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I edit certain frames in an embedded movie in Flash?

I'm using Macromedia Flash Professional 8, and I have imported a movie file. How can I edit a few frames without the changes affecting all the frames. Example: I want a gun muzzle flash, so I want to have a flash of colour just for a couple frames, but when I do it, the muzzle flash is on every frame, and not just the frames I drew it on. What do I do?

How do I edit certain frames in an embedded movie in Flash?
You just open your Flash document.


Click on FILE menu


Click on open


Select the file which you want to edit


Then click on Ok


The selected file will be inserted into your flash document.


Then you can select or change or edit your flash movie as you want.


Go on,


Good luck.


I hope that i helped.
Reply:Just put the key frames where you want the flash to show.

trading cards

No comments:

Post a Comment