Friday, May 21, 2010

How can I run flash game on my computer?

I'd downloaded a game n_v14.exe


it is Macromedia Flash player 7.0 but when I run this game It is opening but appear a blank white screen


please tell me what is the problem?

How can I run flash game on my computer?
Does flash player work everywhere else? (like www.bk.com ?) if it does work everywhere else, this isn't your solution.





I had this problem for months and was recently able to address the problem with the help of an adobe forum entry. Please try this and let me know how it goes. You may need a geek friend to assist. It's technical, but it's not that hard to do.





See the source for the full details. Basically you have to:


uninstall flash player.





reset your security settings back to the defaults (a few keys in your registry are messed up to the point where it doesn't think you have authority to mess with them.





reinstall flashplayer.





Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment