Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I get the flash to work on my Sony DSC-H7 Cybershot Camera?

I received this camera as a gift about a month ago, at first it was working fine. Then my husband started playing with it and he doesn't remember what he did, and now I cannot get the flash to work at all. I am still very new with this camera and like it alot. I don't want to wreck it by playing with it blindly. I would really appreciate any help you could give. I really need to get it working before Christmas day. Thanks.

How do I get the flash to work on my Sony DSC-H7 Cybershot Camera?
On the circular control at the back of the camera, on the right side is the flash control button. Make sure it is set to auto.
Reply:Good grief! Doesn't anyone ever bother to READ %26amp; STUDY the Owner's Manual for their camera? If, as you say, "I don't want to wreck it by playing with it blindly." then READ %26amp; STUDY that Owner's manual. That is the only way you can learn to use your camera correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment