Friday, May 21, 2010

How do i put firefox extensions on a flash drive?

I have a flash drive. I saved firefox to it. When i download extensions, they always seem to save tot the computer rather than the flash drive itself. This means i cant take my extensions with me. I would just download firefox on each computer i go to, but the school forbids it...





Any idea how to make the extensions download to the flashdrive? I would prefer help from people who actually use firefox. Thanks!

How do i put firefox extensions on a flash drive?
Just right click the link and say save as. Then set the dir to the drive.
Reply:put portable firefox on the thumbdrive and click the extensions you want it will add them straight to the thumbdrive.





http://portableapps.com/

mothers day cards

No comments:

Post a Comment