Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I install ADOBE Flash on my WII for internet browsing?

I have the WII and the internet working as well with the Opera Browser. The kids want to use webkinz on the WII. It asks to install adobe flash, when I click to go there, it says the flash is not supported. Any ideas how to get any type of flash on the WII uploaded? I read maybe it supports flash 7.0?

How do I install ADOBE Flash on my WII for internet browsing?
The Opera browser for Wii is based on the same standards compliant core as Opera 9, and includes the Adobe Flash Plug-in. This means that Web sites can be tested using the latest version of the Opera desktop browser. Getting sites to work in Opera 9 will help ensure that it works across our wide range of browsers on many devices. For best results on Wii, validate a Web site using the W3C validator, and check that Flash content is compatible with Flash 7. Download Opera’s free developer tools at http://dev.opera.com/tools/ to aid development using Opera.
Reply:HOLY $hit! You can actually do that with a Wii?


I've "GOT" To get me one of those!


No comments:

Post a Comment